Here are some photos of The Moon. The Moon (The Full Moon Gate) is a folly built by Sir George Downing in 1712 at the entrance to the former Downing Estate on The Heath. Its remains can be found at the Drove Rd end of the Park Lane footpath.
Click or tap on an image to enlarge

GDHS1606
GDHS4546
GDHS1603
GDHS1601
GDHS1605
GDHS1607

Buildings